Private yoga instruction
WHAT IS A PRIVATE YOGA LESSON? Private Yoga Lessons are an opportunity to get answers about your specific needs in a one-on-one lesson designed especially for you by Mary Ellen. With over 15 years of teaching experience she'll design your special practice just for you.
Here are just a few reasons to have a Private Lesson:
- Ever wish you had a little more time to work on a pose in class?
- Do you have an injury you're recovering from and would like to come back to yoga, but not sure how?
- Are you new to yoga and want some one-on-one instruction before you come to a class?
- Do you want some instruction on stress relieving strategies?
- Is it difficult to make it to a scheduled class and you'd like schedule your own time?
- Would you like to treat a friend or family member to a special experience?
Some people take one or two, others meet once or twice a week for years! We have membership options available for those who wish to have private lessons regularly. Just ask for details!
However and whenever you choose to meet the lesson is custom fit for your needs! These lessons can now take place via video conferencing to fit your schedule!
1 hour Private Lesson: $80
75 minute Private Lesson: $100
1 Hour Private Group Lesson (3-6 students): $130
75 minute Private Group Lesson: $130
1 Hour Private Group (6+ students): $150
Over the years I have found that private lessons are an excellent alternative to public classes - often with faster more effective results.
A week before turning 54, I completed the Ironman Wisconsin - my 3rd Ironman. I managed to finish within 18 seconds of the time I wrote in my race plan. That was primarily due to the dinner reservations I had made with my training/racing buddy. Thanks Mary Ellen Goodsir for your help in giving personal yoga lessons via internet. The flexibility certainly helped in getting me to the finish line. - Russell Lane